Resilience Training For Management & Team Leaders
In this time of challenge, change and uncertainty, more than ever, we need the inner resources and tools to handle the ups and downs of life and to support others to do the same. Managers and team leaders have many additional challenges with pressure coming from all directions – from shareholders and management, other teams, peers, and customers. They may also have their own personal problems as well as being expected to give support to their teams as required. This can feel like a lot. Having the tools to be resilient so they can recover quickly after difficulties is essential for them.
Giving team leaders and managers the tools to be more resilient is also a very effective and efficient way of promoting resilience and productivity across teams and organisations.
This module covers:
- Managing and leading in times of change and challenge
- How to captain your ship in uncharted territory
- What is resilience
- Boosting emotional resilience
- Leading your team remotely
- How our mind works and how we respond under stress
- How to effectively manage stress
- How to support stressed staff
- How to support staff with corona virus related anxiety
- Helpful and unhelpful conversations
- Control the controllables
- Clear communications
- Understanding the growth, and the burnout equations
- The growth mindset
- Creating and sustaining motivation
- The power of kindness
- Asking for help
- Bringing it all together – Personal action plan
The module will help managers and team leaders boost their resilience so they can recover quickly from difficulties as well as giving them the tools to strengthen resilience within their teams and support their staff effectively in difficult times. This group training can be run as a 1 or 2 hour programme or as a series of interactive sessions run over 1, 2 or 3 weeks. All sessions will be conducted through zoom so people can join from anywhere in the world.
Bespoke resilience programs can be designed to cater for your specific needs and goals. For further information, contact us.