Resilience Training For Teams / Staff
In this time of unprecedented challenge, change and uncertainty all around the world, more than ever we need the inner resources and tools to handle the ups and downs of life and bring our best self to each situation.
Reslience is ‘the capacity to recover quickly from difficulties’.
This module covers:
- What is resilience
- Emotional resilience in challenging times
- How our mind works
- How we respond under stress
- How to effectively manage stress
- How to focus
- Managing corona virus related anxiety
- Strengthening your mental health
- Understanding the growth, and the burnout equations
- The growth mindset
- Creating and sustaining motivation
- Managing weapons of mass distraction
- The power of kindness
- Asking for help
- Bringing it all together – Personal action plan
The module will help participants boost their resilience so they can recover quickly from difficulties. This group training can be run as a 1 or 2 hour programme or as a series of interactive sessions run over 1, 2 or 3 weeks. All sessions will be conducted through zoom so people can join from anywhere in the world.
Bespoke resilience programs can be designed to cater for your specific needs and goals. For further information, contact us.