Wellbeing & Engagement For Managers
Team leaders and managers are often promoted because they are excellent at what they do, but they don’t always have all the skills needed to manage and motivate people.
The filling in the sandwich can be very challenging place to be – with pressure coming from all directions, from management and shareholders, from their own teams, sideways from other teams and from clients. This is compounded by rapid change in a global economy as well as increased general life pressure and stress that many people simply don’t have the tools to handle in the most effective way.
In our experience, giving team leaders the tools to strengthen their emotional intelligence, effectively manage stress and be cool and clear under pressure is a very cost and time efficient way of promoting productivity and teamwork.
We will give your managers the tools to feel clear, focussed, motivated and support them in the following areas:
- Embracing and managing change
- Learn the ‘art of chill’
- Effective stress management – for self and within teams
- Emotional intelligence
- Communication and delegation
- Managing a thriving work culture
- Boosting productivity, myth versus reality
- Sleep well and wake rejuvenated/
- Feeling motivated and energised consistently
- Avoid burnout
- Personal and team action plans
We offer regular modules (monthly, quarterly or other intervals) and 1:1 coaching for management.