Wellbeing & Engagement For Employees
Healthy stress that encourages us to grow, be, and do better is positive. Unhealthy stress slows people down and adversely affects performance and profits.
The average employee is productive for 2 hours and 53 minutes during an average 8 hour working day. Overthinking and being always on can very easily turn people into ‘busy fools’. Engagement happens when people are mentally and emotionally focused, and connected to what they are doing.
Our programmes will help your teams be more aware, present and focused. Participants will learn tools to live a life with greater achievement and fulfilment. Modules will cover the following areas:
- Effectively managing stress
- Positive mental health
- Technology and communications
- I like to work with people who are….
- Personal action to reduce unhealthy stress and boost wellbeing
- Working productively
- Teamwork making 1+1 = 11
- Barriers to team wellbeing
- What are our work stressors and solutions?
- Team wellbeing- How to work well with others
We offer regular bespoke modules and 1:1 support.