We specialise in bespoke solutions that help people lead and drive change, effectively manage stress and boost productivity and profits in a fast paced world. Some of our current popular modules are:
The modern workplace is stressful, fast paced and can be overwhelming. Stress and negativity can be contagious and adversely affect individuals, relationships, productivity and results. How we work individually and together, and the environment we create through our mindsets and energy ultimately determines output and growth. This programme will give participants a clear understanding of how to work together to collectively create an environment wherein teamwork, productivity and creativity flourish.
The module covers:
- How to focus
- How to effectively manage stress
- Understanding the growth, and the burnout equations
- The growth mindset
- Creating and sustaining motivation
- Creating a work environment that encourages growth, innovation and results – the role of everyone
- Managing weapons of mass distraction and interruptions
- The power of kindness
- I like to work with people who…
- Building strong productive relationships at work
- Teamwork: Making 1 + 1 = 11
- Bringing it all together – Personal and team action plan
The module will inspire healthy approaches to life and work at a personal level and healthy dynamics at a team level. The quality of output depends on the quality of inputs and processing. This session will help participants develop a collective mindset for team excellence. It can be run as a 2 hour, or a half day or one day programme and adapted to different groups.
The say the only constant in life is ‘change’. The rate of acceleration of change in the global economy is unprecedented. This phenomenon is set to continue. Change is uncomfortable and fundamental to growth. If you want to change the way of ‘being’, you have to change the way of ‘doing’. This module will prepare participants for the challenges of the modern workplace and help them develop a mindset in which they can deal with, lead, drive, inspire, manage, and implement change.
The module covers:
- The relationship between internal and external change and individual and organisational change
- The 3 stages of change for individuals and organisations
- How to be smarter every day? Stress + rest and reflection = growth (Stress + no rest = burnout)
- The impact of change on early, mid and late adapters – and strategies for bringing people on board
- The desire to ‘please’ and to be ‘perfect’ – how it impacts our ability to lead and implement change.
- Communication in times of change
- The Art of Chill
- Overcoming fear and internal resistance
- Driving positive change
- Life-long learning
- How to be ready for change on a daily basis
The module will inspire healthy approaches to leading, driving and managing change. It can be run as a 2 hour session or a half day or one day programme and adapted to different groups.
Technology and social media are powerful resources for connecting and communicating. They have major pluses but they can easily take over lives in an unhealthy way. Having good boundaries is vital for personal and professional productivity and wellbeing.
Topics touched on include:
- The place of technology and social media in the world today
- The role of screens, technology and social media in your life
- Positive and unhealthy use of screens
- Addiction, distraction, relaxation and recovery
- What form of communication to use and when?
- Discussion around technology and communications in participants’ work context
- Creating a healthy relationship between you, technology, social media, emails, your phone and other people – when to use and when not to use and when to meet
- Connecting and communicating effectively? What works and what doesn’t.
- Switching off – How to leave work at work
- Technology and the sedentary lifestyle
- Positive use of wellbeing technology
- Personal action plan
The module will inspire people to use technology and screens in a healthy way – to enhance productivity, communications, wellbeing and relationships. It can be run as a 2 hour session or a half day or one day programme and adapted to different groups.
The ‘Art of chill’ – a foundation for growth and productivity ‘To chill’ is to be free of thoughts, concerns, judgement and as a result limitations. It is a place of creativity, productivity and growth. It is a place of being grounded with no restrictions. It is a place of freedom. For a business leader, in the modern world it is the ultimate place to be – a place of blue ocean thinking with zero limits or excuses.
This session will prepare participants to experience the ‘art and value of chill’ and incorporate it into daily life.
- The Art of Chill
- The current context of rapid change, stress and disruption
- Productivity – The facts and proven best strategies (and how not to be a ‘busy fool”)
- Practices and perspectives to help you ‘chill’
- Developing your intuition
- Clarity of purpose
- Sleep soundly and wake rejuvenated
- Inner balance
- Technology and screen time – who’s the boss?
- Creating a productive, positive culture with no excuses
- Team wellbeing, making 1 + 1 = 11
- Getting the ‘best’ versus the ‘most’ out of yourself
- Personal action plan
The module will bring people to a place of ‘inner-chill’. It can be run as a 2 hour session or a half day or one day programme and adapted to different groups.
Stress, related mental health disorders and lifestyle disease are the epidemics of our time – affecting people of all ages and from all walks of life. 18.5 % of the Irish population was recorded as having a mental health disorder, such as depression, anxiety, bipolar, schizophrenia, or alcohol or drug use in 2018.
The growing and continuous pressures of the modern world are taking their toll on our mental health and wellbeing. The trends for the negative impact of stress are continuously upwards. This programme will give individuals the tools to effectively manage stress, boost their own mental wellbeing and help them identify and overcome barriers to achieving and maintaining a positive mindset personally and creating a positive, supportive and productive work culture collectively.
Topics covered include:
- The current context of wellbeing, stress and mental health in Ireland – (status and stigma)
- The pillars of wellbeing (includes physical, mental, emotional, creative, financial and social) and how we positively and adversely influence them (for ourselves and others)
- The 3 types of stress
- Healthy stress (pressure) versus unhealthy stress
- Signs of unhealthy stress and coping mechanisms
- EQ – emotional intelligence
- The art of ‘Chill’
- Mindful working and tools to enhance focus and productivity
- Screen time and positive use of technology
- Leaving work at work
- Stress and team wellbeing – Making 1 + 1 = 11
- How to support people who are stressed
- Role plays
- Communications – How to communicate effectively and productively
- Action plan
The module will give participants the tools to reduce unhealthy stress and effectively manage stress in their lives. It will help them be more aware of how we affect others when we are stressed. It will also give participants a range of tools to boost resilience, wellbeing and productivity. It can be run as a 2 hour session, or a half or one day programme and adapted to different groups.